Terms and Conditions
This document discloses the term & condition practices for the website www.sarahlousolutions.co.uk & the business Sarahlousolutions.
This is an agreement stating the terms and conditions between the first party………………… and the second party Sarah Spooner.
- The first party agrees they will give 48 hours’ notice via a telephone call for all cancellations or will incur and pay a 25% cancellation fee. If within 24 hours the cancellation fee will increase to 50%.
- The second party will give 48 hours’ notice for any cancellations unless an emergency situation arises.
- An agreed hourly rate will be agreed and paid at the end of each session either in cash, by cheque, PayPal or bank transfer.
- If the time of a planned session is cut short at the client’s discretion, then full payment must still be made.
- The second party will respect confidentiality and follow codes of ethics throughout their employment. Will provide any receipts of additional expenses or equipment purchased on agreement with first party.
- At SarahLou’s I take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account, to provide the products & services you have requested & for marketing. Your personal information will be kept for a 7 year period, stored securely and not passed on to any third parties.
Please download the following word or pdf document to access and print SarahLou's T&C.
Websites will be completed within 6 weeks from our initial consultation, if we go past this deadline due to the client’s delay in providing information then additional charges may incur.
Total website cost also includes liaising with you via, phone, email etc to gather any further required data during completion process.
A standing order of £20 a month or a one-off payment of £175 is required to cover maintenance of your site, this includes checking google analytics and SEO regularly.
Work completed will be used for promotional purposes and be present on SarahLouSolutions website
Ongoing support is provided throughout the year at an agreed hourly rate. This is a minimum rate of £30 each time changes or work is requested.
Please download the following word document to access and print SarahLou's Website T&C.