Terms and Conditions
This document discloses the term & condition practices for the website www.sarahlousolutions.co.uk & the business Sarahlousolutions.
This is an agreement stating the terms and conditions between the first party………………… and the second party Sarah Spooner.
- The first party agrees they will give 48 hours’ notice via a telephone call for all cancellations or will incur and pay a 25% cancellation fee. If within 24 hours the cancellation fee will increase to 50%.
- The second party will give 48 hours’ notice for any cancellations unless an emergency situation arises.
- An agreed hourly rate will be agreed and paid at the end of each session either in cash, by cheque, PayPal or bank transfer.
- If the time of a planned session is cut short at the client’s discretion, then full payment must still be made.
- The second party will respect confidentiality and follow codes of ethics throughout their employment. Will provide any receipts of additional expenses or equipment purchased on agreement with first party.
- At SarahLou’s I take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account, to provide the products & services you have requested & for marketing. Your personal information will be kept for a 7 year period, stored securely and not passed on to any third parties.
Please download the following word or pdf document to access and print SarahLou's T&C.
Website Terms & Conditions
- Websites are completed within 3 weeks from our initial consultation, if we go past this deadline then additional charges may incur.
- Total website cost includes liaising with you for the 3 weeks via, phone, email etc to gather any further required data.
- Work completed can be used for promotional purposes and will be listed on Sarahlousolutions website
- Ongoing support is provided throughout the year at an agreed hourly rate. This is a minimum rate of £25 each time changes or work is requested.
Please download the following word or pdf document to access and print SarahLou's Website T&C.