After Care –
Thank you for choosing Sarah Lou’s Solutions, I hope you have enjoyed your choice of treatment. All healings are aimed to help you relax your mind and body.
To keep these feelings of well-being and to make the most of your session here are some key after care tips:
For the next 24 hours:
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Avoid adding toxins to your body such as caffeine, alcohol and smoking
3. Avoid strenuous activity and rest if possible
4. Eat. Have a snack for after a treatment
5. Make time for yourself before and after a healing session to max out the relaxation
6. Dress in flowing loose clothing
7. Welcome any emotions
8. Notice your bodies reaction
Side effects: Sometimes you may feel a few side effects after a healing session. This is perfectly normal and all part of the process. Your body may be eliminating toxins and beginning to self-heal. You might experience:
- The need for more regular trips to the toilet
- Cold-like symptoms such as headaches, runny nose or cough
- Changes to your usual sleep pattern, either extremely deep sleeping or difficulty sleeping and vivid dreams
- Slight rashes or skin blemishes
- Any dormant conditions which have been suppressed could flare up temporarily as part of the healing process
These are usually short lived. It usually takes 2-3 days for all the energy to settle in after a treatment. You could feel some physical and emotional sensations, which indicate that the energy is working.
However, if you have any worries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me on 07737026052. I look forward to seeing you soon, Sarah.
Please download the following word or pdf document to access and print SarahLou's After Care