Using Sounds to soothe and retore peace of mind
Are you celebrating something special, or on holiday with family or friends...
Maybe you want to support your staff, students or work team?!
Do you want to....
Feel more balanced
Reduce & release stress
Support your efforts of positive well-being
Increase self healing & Calm
Restore your physical and emotional well-being
Let me bring relaxation and peace of mind by using a mixture of relaxation tools.....
Sound can be beneficial in many ways.
Sound Bath Meditation is the use of specific instruments, music, tones, and other sonic vibrations to balance and heal the body, mind, and spirit. It involves using specialized sound frequencies to create a therapeutic atmosphere to promote deep rest, nervous system rebalancing, and emotional release
With the relaxation and calm space we create your mind and body will restore a healthy flow of energy and balance.
Individuals commonly report a reduction of pain, sense of calm, mental clarity and sleeping well after experiencing a sound bath.
You can join me at our monthly events, book in for a 121, book a group session at The Harmony Centre in Walpole or I can bring relaxation to you in your work place for your staff, school, home or any setting.
- Beginning by getting comfortable on a mat, chair, with pillows and blanket,
encouraging gentle stretching to allow release of tension.
- Using a body and mind connection whether this be through tightening and releasing of the muscles or taking the breath into the body.
- Once settled and completely relaxed you would then enjoy the sound section.
- Relaxing music as well as instruments such as a crystal singing bowl, Tibetan bowls, gentle drum, rain stick, gong & chimes.
- To finish I gently awaken the individuals bringing them back into the space allowing them a bit of time to let the relaxation sink in.
I can also offer Gentle Beginners Yoga
Your Investment -
£16 pp to join us at The Harmony Centre in Walpole for the monthly event
£75 for a 121private session
£125 at The Harmony Centre for groups of up to 10
From £125 in your own setting
Get in touch below to continue your path of relaxation!